Five Great Britain Women’s players and staff will be part of the IIHF High Performance Camp (HPC) in Finland this coming weekend.
Claire Rowbotham (Under-18s Team Manager), Josie Lamey (Under-16s Assistant Coach) and players Megan Craig, Abi Minter and Rhiannon Price will attend the camp in Vierumaki.
The IIHF run these camps every year with the purpose of them “to operate a program to educate the participants in the skills and training required to compete at the top level of international women’s hockey and to assist them in developing these necessary abilities”.
Previous HPC’s have featured..
– Player Development Programme
– Coach Development Programme
– Goaltending Coach Development Programme
– Video Coach Development Programme
– Team Manager Development Programme
– Equipment Manager Development Programme
– Strength and Conditioning Coach Development Programme
– Athletic Trainer Development Programme
– Nutritionist Development Programme
The group will travel this week for the camp which runs from 8th to 15th July.