Ice Hockey UK Terms and Conditions of Sale
This page details the terms and conditions under which we supply you any of the products listed in the online shop section of our website
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
1. Format of the Contract
- 1.1 These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Ice Hockey UK
- 1.2 No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- 1.3 By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.4 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- 1.5 The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
2. Description and price of the goods
- 2.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order.
- 2.2 The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- 2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- 2.4 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- 3.1 Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be of the essence.
- 3.2 There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- 3.3 Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
- 4.1 The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that some deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom.
- 4.2 Orders placed before 3:00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- 4.3 If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier’s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- 4.4 If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Supplier may:
- 4.4.1 store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- 4.4.2 sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- 4.5 If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods, less any expenses incurred for failed delivery.
- 4.6 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- 4.7 Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be delivered by the Supplier in advance of the quoted delivery date.
- 4.8 Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- 5.1 The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery
- 5.2 Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- 5.2.1 the goods, and
- 5.2.2 all other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account.
- 5.3 The Supplier shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods notwithstanding that ownership of any of the goods has not passed from the Supplier.
6. Returns Procedure and your right of cancellation
- 6.1 You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods (see below). Goods can be returned to:
- Ice Hockey UK, BIrley Moor Road, Sheffield S12 4AU
- 6.2 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by letter or use the contact us page of our website, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient. Please remember to quote your order number in all correspondence.
- 6.3 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown below in their original state. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- 6.4 Once you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods excluding postage (unless goods are faulty or incorrectly sent).
- 6.5 If you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
7. Applicable Law
- 7.1These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only.